Thank you for choosing to manage your home energy use.
At Entergy Arkansas, safety is our top priority. As part of our commitment to safety, we're
closely monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and taking appropriate
precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees.
To participate in the Smart Direct Load Control Pilot Program, you must meet certain program compatibility requirements:
- You own or rent your single-family home or business.
- Your home or business has central air conditioning.
- You have Wi-Fi service at your home or business.
- You are not currently enrolled in the Summer Advantage Program. If you are, you must un-enroll to be able to participate in this program.
If you already have an advanced smart thermostat, only the models below qualify for participation in this program:
- Emerson Sensi Touch and Sensi WiFi
- Honeywell Lyric T5, T5 Plus, T6, T9 or T10
- Ecobee (if received from an Entergy Solutions program prior to 2020)
Please provide your Entergy account number and ZIP Code to determine your eligibility
(12-digit Account Number is required, you may need to add zeros in front of the account number shown on your bill, e.g. 000012345678).